Legal Entity – T J Services is the trading name of T J Services (UK) Ltd
Primary Business Activities – T J Services primary activities are to undertake drylining, plastering, tiling, painting and decorating and screeding.
1. Your Personal Data – Any information that may be given such as name, address, telephone number and email may be stored on our data system but would not be shared with any third party. Your data is stored but should this information not be needed after 7 years, this will be deleted from our database.
2. Data processed directly by third parties – Any payment information you provide will be processed by a secure gateway provider.
3. Security Procedures – In accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), T J Services observe reasonable process to prevent unauthorised access and misuse of personal information. They use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard any personal information given to them. They also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal information on their servers. Only authorised personnel are permitted to access personal information in the course of their work.
4. Control of your Personal Data – You have the right to access any data that T J Services may hold about you. You can write or email T J Services to request an overview of your personal data. You can also write or email T J Services if you believe that the personal information they have for you is incorrect, if you believe that they are no longer entitled to use your personal data or if you have any other questions about how your personal information is used or about the Privacy Statement.
5. Sharing of the Information – T J Services uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect thepersonal safety of our users or the public.
6. Security – T J Services Ltd operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.